Well-established private banking institution in Geneva, as well as good global reach. A boutique with significant and growing assets under management. They offer traditional, as well as complex, bespoke private banking services to its high networth clients. A strong share-holder, solid balance sheet behind. A working environment that would suit a flexible, open, hard-working, entrepreneurial person, happy to come to the office every day, for this very rare "farmer banker" job! Excellent career evolution path for hungry, keen, young, stable person, who understands "this new age/new era" in private banking.
Have you worked as an Investment Advisor in the past, at a Swiss bank, and now work today as a Senior Relationship Manager farmer or Senior Investment Consultant? If you are looking for more responsibility in a small structure and have the CWMA, this could be just the new role you can feel excited about in 2023!
This role is coming in as an experienced relationship manager (farmer). Day to day, you will maintain the client base as well as advise them on financial products/investment opportunities for their portfolios. As this is a small office, where everyone helps each other, you may at times still have to take on one or two more administrative tasks relating to account-opening or a payment etc. (This is not a hunter role). You are able to sit with the client, to discuss with them, to work closely with the Advisory team (based in another office abroad) and be credible and challenge them etc - an experienced, mature, capable, reliable person who knows the Business.
- University or Masters degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 8-10 years'++ experience as a relationship manager farmer/mid-level to senior banker; very strong on investment advisory too (asset allocation, active advisory, derivatives etc)
- Previous experience as an investment advisor a strong plus
- CWMA Certified strongly preferred - solid techically
- Swiss experience is a must; "direct private client" experience (international exposure); stable career path
- An independent, autonomous person who is also a team player and able to get on with everyone whether more senior or more junior
- Strong product and investment knowledge - able to also to present investment proposals to clients (non-discretionary/advisory) - a must - to include derivatives, structured products, funds, private markets etc
- Excellent attention to detail and strong on administration and compliance
- You are an unflappable, experienced, entrepreneurial person, at ease within a global brand but as part of a small office
- You are hungry, keen to learn and can take good good initiative and think outside the box with energy and drive
- An open-minded and flexible and happy to "muck-in" and help out + a positive mind-set
- Able to commit to a busy, full-time job; at ease in a small structure (no home office)
- Ideally a short notice period and able to start ASAP for this permanent contract
- Swiss residency preferred but not essential; frontalier OK
#relationshipmanagement #investmentadvisory #productsandinvestments #relationshipmanager #privatebanking #swissprivatebanking #portfoliomanagement